Blog Archives

Efficient Energy Saving LEDs

Efficient, environmentally friendly and lucrative energy saving through the use of LED bulbs for today’s global warming it is important the right decisions affecting the environment, to meet. One is confronted with these decisions every day. The most evident decision is energy saving, because the energy production in the world is one of the biggest factors that impact the environment. Because the less energy must be produced, the burden on the environment are the lower. Save energy with LED lighting technology today shops etc used in the households, offices, etc mainly conventional incandescent lamps or energy-saving lamps. But are now conventional incandescent lamps with a power of 60 Watts and later banned and until end of 2012 all light bulbs should be banned. Energy-saving bulbs are compared to traditional light bulbs while significantly saving energy not so environmentally friendly as accepted, since they contain quick silver and treated as hazardous waste need to be. Further details can be found at Ben Horowitz, an internet resource.

The most efficient deployable technology is the LED lighting technology. The LED combines eco-friendliness, energy saving and efficiency in a product. The low power consumption of an average 8 Watt is very energy efficient, the building materials of LED are very environmentally friendly and are not considered hazardous waste and the brightness of the LED is very efficient. Normal bulbs have in principle than a conventional bulb LED only one advantage over a LED of which the angle is. Most normal light source at an angle of 360 with an LED emits light only in a small angle beam, therefore the room illumination in normal lamps is large as a LED.

Another disadvantage of a LED is the high purchase price. But the remaining comparison speaks only for the benefit of the LED. The power consumption by 8 Watt E27 LED lamp a luminous intensity as in a traditional 40 watt bulb produces but with a 5 times reduction in cost. With a LED, 90% of the energy consumption converted to light and not only 10% as at a normal where the remaining 90% of heat energy is lost. Also which is LED with their high life far more effectively than conventional lamps. Life of an LED as compared conventional light bulb: 1,000 hours energy-saving lamp: 4,000 hours LED: up to 50.000 hours product diversity of one LED LEDs there are in different shapes and colors. You can with an LED create almost all colors, without the use of colour filters. The Produktvielfahlt ranges from standard LED lights to add LED Stripes, LED strips, LED spotlights. There are no limits to the fields of application of the LED. Conclusion: Today one finds the use of LEDs in everyday, unless in street lamps, traffic lights, cars, airports, etc etc, and the trend is rising. Due to the low energy consumption of a LED and the resulting lower energy production ensures that protected the environment and less burden and costs. The LED is a more efficient and full-fledged replacement for conventional light sources. By switching to LEDs, you can actively participate in environmental protection.